grocerysmarts.com: G89CTR

I have just started using grocerysmarts.com to save a whole bunch of money on groceries. So far, I have my 3 month food supply that has been purchased over the last 2 months without going over my grocery budget. If you'd like to learn more, let me know. You can also check out this website:
http://grocerysmarts.com/nevada/lists/splashg89ctr.php
Call me for your free grocery smarts class, or to order the sunday newspaper at a highly discounted rate. (702) 412-9882

Thursday, January 21, 2010

WHY I LOVE GROCERY SMARTS!!!!!

I LOVE GROCERY SMARTS!
The only regret I have is that I did not find out about this shopping system sooner. I have been blessed beyond anything I could have imagined by using grocery smarts and taking a little extra time to plan my shopping trips before heading to the store.
NOW, I REALIZE MY CUPBOARDS ARE NOT THE CLEANEST OR MOST ORGANIZED, BUT THEY SURE ARE BURSTING AT THE EDGES!
#5- I am able to buy things that I would never have thought I had enough money to buy. I can buy name brand products for even cheaper than the "off" brand-if you know what I mean. I can also give gifts that are worth a lot of money, but I didn't actually spend much on them!

#4- I am able to get my food storage started, and a great start on getting my years supply of food for times that I might need it. I spend the same amount of money on groceries and household items that I did previous to grocery smarts, but I get at least double the amount of groceries each time I go shopping.
I am pretty sure I have a year's supply of toothpaste, which cost me a quarter or less each. I don't get upset at my kids when they squeeze the entire tube of toothpaste into the sink that we just started a day ago because it didn't cost much, so it is one of those small things that I should not get upset about.

I have plenty of wipes to last for a couple of month's that cost me less than 30 cents each.

And I am positive I have enough jello to last for the next year or longer.

I have enough cereal to last for many, many months, maybe even a year.

#3- I did my own home canned peaches this year. I helped my mom with canning all the time when I was younger, but this is the first time I did it on my own. I only broke a couple jars, so I guess it was successful, but I ended up with a ton of peaches to last me a while. I look forward to doing a lot more canning this year. With the jars I got for less than $5 a case.

#2- My pantry is fuller than it has even been, I have had to add shelves, and find other places to store the items I get because I just don't have room. This is amazing to me because I never thought I would ever fill up the shelves, but sure enough using grocery smarts and couponing has for sure been a huge blessing in my life. I am at ease knowing that if there is an unexpected expense, I can feed my family until the next paycheck comes in.

#1- I get to go shopping with my best friend who has a built in babysitter, so we don't have to take the kids with us!!!
I never used Kleenex, I always just used toilet paper, but because of grocery smarts, I have boxes and boxes of kleenex that cost me around a quarter each!
Please let me know if you are interested in learning more about the way I shop and how to save money on groceries every month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment