grocerysmarts.com: G89CTR

I have just started using grocerysmarts.com to save a whole bunch of money on groceries. So far, I have my 3 month food supply that has been purchased over the last 2 months without going over my grocery budget. If you'd like to learn more, let me know. You can also check out this website:
http://grocerysmarts.com/nevada/lists/splashg89ctr.php
Call me for your free grocery smarts class, or to order the sunday newspaper at a highly discounted rate. (702) 412-9882

Saturday, September 5, 2009

NEW BLOG!

I am in the process of becoming a Grocery Smarts instructor for the Las Vegas area. I tallied up my receipts for this past week and I paid $37.01 for $138.37 worth of groceries-and it wasn't all junk food, in fact the only junk food I got was 2 bags of doritos and 1 box of cheez its.

This website will serve as my way of passing on the things I've learned to others in order to help everyone save money on their groceries. I have seriously cut my grocery bill in half, but have purchased way more groceries for the month than I would have with my previous way of shopping for groceries.

Please let me know if you have any questions at any time, and I will do my best to get back with you quickly and help you save money too!

To start off, I would like to introduce you to grocerysmarts.com

This is the completely free website that I use, you don't have to log in.
GO HERE TO GET STARTED.
I am happy to let you all know that we also have a grocery smarts website for
Eastern Washington
Idaho
Southern California
Arizona
and
Utah

Get started and let me know when you have questions! Happy couponing!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Do you know any way of getting a code for MN, how can I find someone with the code here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry guys, Grocery smarts is working on expanding, but they are only in the states listed in the post, hopefully we will be expanding soon!

    ReplyDelete