grocerysmarts.com: G89CTR

I have just started using grocerysmarts.com to save a whole bunch of money on groceries. So far, I have my 3 month food supply that has been purchased over the last 2 months without going over my grocery budget. If you'd like to learn more, let me know. You can also check out this website:
http://grocerysmarts.com/nevada/lists/splashg89ctr.php
Call me for your free grocery smarts class, or to order the sunday newspaper at a highly discounted rate. (702) 412-9882

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Smith's caselot sale

I was able to stock up on a lot of essentials that we really need.
Total value of items purchased: $123.53
Total Spent: $76.88
Total Saved: $46.65
I saved 38%.
This isn't the best shopping trip I've had, but I needed things and they were at a good price range. So far this month I've saved $364.64 at 52.6%


I was very surprised to learn that you don't have to buy the whole case at a caselot sale. Thanks to Colette and Melinda for posting this on their blogs, otherwise I would have had no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment