grocerysmarts.com: G89CTR

I have just started using grocerysmarts.com to save a whole bunch of money on groceries. So far, I have my 3 month food supply that has been purchased over the last 2 months without going over my grocery budget. If you'd like to learn more, let me know. You can also check out this website:
http://grocerysmarts.com/nevada/lists/splashg89ctr.php
Call me for your free grocery smarts class, or to order the sunday newspaper at a highly discounted rate. (702) 412-9882

Friday, October 9, 2009

shopping today

This week I've paid $71.44 for $255.35 worth of groceries!
If you'd like to know how to save like I do, please follow this link to grocery smarts. If you have any questions or would like to order deeply discounted sunday only subscription to the review journal, please give me a call. I also hold free classes, so call me if you'd like to schedule a class! Trish 412-9882

ALBERTSONS:
18 yogurt-$.31, 5 strawberries-$.99=$9.37
I saved $30.20


Commissary: To find great deals for the commissary, I visit hip2serve.com
2 Applesauce-free, 2 weight watchers cream cheese spread-$.31, 12 hamburger helper-$.65, 40 minute maid 100% juice boxes-$.15=$15.39
I saved $7.75 in coupons!

WALMART: I don't usually shop at walmart, but I couldn't pass this one up.
4 Airwick starter kits on sale for $6, 4 $6/1 coupons from the 9-13 Smart Saver= free
1 edge-I had a coupon for this for free
1 Wacky Mac with $.75/1 coupon
Also bought 2 candy bars, but had 2 coupons for a free candy bar-not pictured because 2 little children ate them in the car.
total spent$2.97
I get most of my information from grocerysmarts.com, hip2serve.com and the blogs on the left side of this blog!!! If you have questions, leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment